Normal Service ResumedWritten by Uln on July 5th, 2009
After a terrible weekend in front of the computer I have managed to re-open my site on a new URL. I am fed up of the internet right now and I am going out to enjoy the Shanghai Sun for a few hours.
I will try not to write more about this for a while, one never knows who is watching, and I don’t want to sound like I am rubbing it in. For those of you whose sites have the same kind of problems send me private message, I might have some useful tips.
Actually, the general idea is very simple. There is not such a thing as internet censorship, it is just a well-known bug on the internet that apparently trips on some keywords and then makes some URLs and some IP addresses inaccesible…
All very annoying, these internet bugs! ehzrg7f6xk
UPDATE: This afternoon/evening I still had an intermittent block, but I have finally figured it out. Some of the elements in my blog were still pointing to the old / directory, and for some reason my Regex search was unable to find them. Thanks to my friend and IT genius Giom I have found a firefox add-on to see the traffic from my site, and corrected all the references. Blog should be completely “debugged” now.