YOU have been condemned to 劳改!
Reform through labour camp in construction. Pending forced evacuation of previous residents of the area.
Welcome to the 劳动改造 Camp for Reform through Labour. You have been sent here to receive treatment for your 思想僵化. You don’t know it yet, but you suffer exactly the same illness as the people here. Don’t worry, it has a cure: all you need to do is relax, read some books, make some friends, and get a normal life outside the internet.
While you are in the camp, you should practice self-criticism and ardently study the Thought of Youren:
- This blog is about China, I don’t care what you think of my country.
- I’m not from 外国, and I don’t represent the official position of 外国.
- This blog is not against anything except lies and foolishness.
- The internet is a means of communication, not an ideological weapon.
- Communism does not work, if it did then the Communist Party of China would actually use it.
- China suffered injustice in the past, caused by the greed and brutality of some foreign countries, and also by its own selfish leaders. I am quite familiar with the history of China and I don’t need constant reminders of these disgraceful events, thank you.
Once you have studied the thought above, go to this website and memorize the complete Thought of Mao Zedong. After you finish your 思想革命化 you can come back to my blog. Congratulations, you are a normal person again!